The Marriage Ceremony
The ceremony must be performed by 6:00pm or before nightfall.
Two witnesses must be present at the ceremony to sign the marriage
certificate witnesses must be at least 18 years.
Jamaica Wedding Requirements are as follows:
* Proof of citizenship - certified copy of birth certificate, which includes
* Parental permission in the form of parent's written consent, if under 18.
* Proof of divorce (if applicable) - certified copy or original Certificate of
* Copy of Death Certificate for widow or widower (if applicable)
* Certified translation of documents to English where originals are in
* Certified copies of name changes or legal adoption papers if applicable.
* Photocopy of photo ID (Driver's License or Passport).
* Job Titles of Bride and Groom.
* No blood tests required.
|All content copyright @ Jamaica Wedding Guide 2016